Company Secretarial Services
According to the Hong Kong Companies Ordinance (Cap. 622) s.474, all limited company must:
- Have a Company Secretary
- The Company Secretary must be ordinarily resident in Hong Kong with a Hong Kong qualified accounting professional or a Hong Kong qualified legal professional or Hong Kong Trust or Company Services Providers Licensee.
- If the shareholder and the Director are two separate, then either one of them can be appointed as Company Secretary.
- If the Shareholder and the Director are the same or the same company, then a third party (individual or company) should be appointed as company secretary.
- The sole director of a company shall not also be the company secretary.
- The company secretary is a statutory role, which is not the personal assistant for the Directors or Executives.
The Main Duty and Responsibilities of Company Secretary are:
- Manage and keep the company's statutory book (Register of Members and Register of Directors)
- Organizing and witnessing the required meeting of Directors and Shareholders alongside the preparation of minutes.
- Preparing and filing an annual return (NAR1) to the Hong Kong Companies Registry.
- Alternation of Director or Company Secretary.
- Transfer of share and share allotment.
- Change the name of the Company.
- Change the Company registered address.
- Ensure that the Company complies with relevant laws and regulations.
OUR COMPANY SECRETARY SERVICES - HK$1,400
(Original HK$1,750 and 20% OFF)
The Services are including:
- Hong Kong Accounting acting as Company Secretary for your company
- Prepared and filing of Annual Return to the Hong Kong Companies Registry
- Provide advisory services to your company's secretarial matters.
- Provide AMG minutes
- Complete Quarterly Survey of Employment and Vacancies
- We charge separately on all other works that we have to do in the capacity of Company Secretary.
Please contact our accountants for free initial consultation & quotation.