top of page
People Inside Taxi

Designated Representative Services

Designated Representative Requirements


According to the Hong Kong Companies Ordinance (Cap. 622) s.653ZC(1), all companies must: 

- Designate a person as their representative who can assist government officers and legal authorities on behalf of the company.

- Designated Representative can be any individual who is a natural person resides in Hong Kong,

- Designated Representative can be a qualified HK accounting professional, legal professional or a Trust or Company Service Provider.

Our Designated Representative Services

- Act as Designated Representative to provide assistance relating to the company’s Significant Controllers Register to a law enforcement officer.

- Prepare the first Significant Controllers Register (“SCR”) for your company after obtained and confirmed information from your company’s Board of directors and 
Significant Controllers.

- Keeping the Significant Controllers Register (“SCR”) at our registered office address.

Please Contact Us for full quotation. 

bottom of page